Fully 95% of your leads are like harvested green bananas, and, off the top, your selling professionals need only the other 5%, those that are ripe. But how do you ripen all those green bananas?
More often than not, good, sound, effective lead generation is acknowledged to be the biggest single issue for contemporary business-to-business marketers today. However, according to an Aberdeen Group “Viewpoint” study, up to 80% of marketing expenditures for lead generation and collateral go to waste from lack of commitment and discipline. Rather than ripening to yellow, they end up in the scrap heap because the selling professionals don't know what to do with them.
The secret to successful lead generation and marketing in the business-to-business space today is the process called lead nurturing, which converts more inquiries into qualified leads and qualified leads into sales.
Want to see more? Try our risk-free, 7-Day RainToday Membership Free Trial and gain access to:
Expand your RainToday access with Premium Membership