Since its founding in 1972, Irvine, California-based Ware Malcomb has become a leading commercial architecture firm with 100 employees in 11 offices.
While it’s not all that unusual for architecture firms to add services which build upon their knowledge of design, real estate, and development—not to mention those that serve more client needs and capture a bigger share of business—it can often be tricky to get the word out. That was the situation that Ware Malcomb found itself in last year, says Ruth Brajevich, chief marketing officer of the firm.
Read the complete case study to learn how this architecture firm nearly tripled it's database in eight weeks, generating $75,000 in new business.
Premium Member Content
Want to see more? Become a RainToday Premium Member and gain access to this content, as well as:
- Q&A Coaching Calls: Monthly calls with sales experts on hot topics.
- Tools and Guides: Download all how-to guides, tools, and templates for free.
- Research: Access all RainToday research and benchmark reports.
- Exclusive Premium Content: Access members-only interviews and case studies.
- Special Savings: Receive 20% off online sales training from RAIN Group.