Adapted from the original article written by Graham Munday, Global Head of Marketing, WSP Environment & Energy; edited by Mary Flaherty, Director, Content Strategy & Development, RainToday.
In its Environment & Energy business, WSP—a global design, engineering, and management consultancy—had an objective with each client to go beyond helping them manage their environmental issues, reduce risk, achieve regulatory compliance, and prepare their business for the future. The WSP team set an objective to delight each individual contact at a client organization.
To achieve that, WSP had to see things from their clients' perspective. So, it developed a client feedback program that enabled them to understand how the company was performing, learn where value was added, and engage in a conversation that expanded to examine other opportunities.
The company used the information it gathered to help staff develop client relationships in different situations. The result: deeper and more profitable client relationships.
Premium Member Content
Want to see more? Become a RainToday Premium Member and gain access to this content, as well as:
- Q&A Coaching Calls: Monthly calls with sales experts on hot topics.
- Tools and Guides: Download all how-to guides, tools, and templates for free.
- Research: Access all RainToday research and benchmark reports.
- Exclusive Premium Content: Access members-only interviews and case studies.
- Special Savings: Receive 20% off online sales training from RAIN Group.