Learn How You Can Leverage a Short B2B Seminar to Generate Leads & Grow Your Professional Services Business
Once upon a time professional services firms relied solely on referrals and three martini lunches to get new business. While referrals and networking are still key ways to generate new business, these approaches alone are not enough to fuel growth. You must take a proactive approach to generate a steady stream of leads and discussions. And, beyond referrals, in-person seminars are the leading way buyers find service providers.
Yes, it's a lot of work, but running a short, 2-hour seminar is a proven way to generate business for many B2B professional services firms. This Short B2B Seminar Planning Starter Kit streamlines the process for you—with tips, insights, a step-by-step process, templates, and samples.
View this brief video introduction to find out how you can leverage a short seminar as an effective lead generation tool:
When you purchase the Short B2B Seminar Planning Starter Kit you will receive the following:
- ARTICLE: When Not to Run a Seminar
- HOW-TO: Plan a Short Seminar
- ARTICLE: Seminar Marketing: 7 Tips to Increase Attendance
- HOW-TO: Promote a Short Seminar
- How One Accounting Firm Boosted Seminar Attendance by 250% and Secured a Client Worth Tens of Thousands of Dollars
Templates and Samples
- Seminar Planning and Marketing Timeline
- Seminar Budget Sample and Template
- Samples Package: Invitations, Landing Page, Email Scripts, Evaluation Form
100% Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the tips, tools, and advice in this guide, simply return your Short B2B Seminar Planning Starter Kit for a 100% refund.
Premium Content: Receive access to this, and all other RainToday how-to guides and tools, as a part of your Premium Membership.