Learn How to Develop a Value Proposition That Sells
One of the biggest problems professionals have is articulating the value of what they do, especially to prospects they’ve never met before. After all…
- Your services are complex and difficult to describe—it’s impossible to pare down all that you do into a 60-second elevator pitch
- Your solutions are customized to each client’s particular situation and needs
- You help your clients in a broad range of areas so it’s difficult to know what will resonate with the person sitting across the table
- It’s easy to talk about what you do, but it can be difficult to quantify the impact
- You view (or perceive that buyers view) your services as a commodity—it just is what it is
How to Develop a Value Proposition That Sells will provide you with the tips, tactics, and worksheets you need to create a winning value proposition that opens doors, wins new clients, and helps you achieve premium pricing.
This multimedia kit, composed of advice and tools, takes you step by step through the best strategies for creating a value proposition that sells. Start by understanding the essentials, then use the tools provided to put your plan into action.
First, watch the video presentation, How to Build a Value Proposition That Sells Like Crazy, led by John Doerr, co-founder of RainToday.com. Then, go through our Value Proposition Workbook, taking the time to complete the action-step exercises throughout, and learn:
- How to avoid the commodity trap
- How to uncover the hot buttons that drive clients to hire you
- The keys to a successful value proposition and how to use them to connect with potential buyers
- How to describe complex services in a way that breaks through the noise and gets prospects excited
- How to identify the true value of your services and articulate that to the marketplace
- The myth of the elevator pitch and what you need to do instead
- How to break through the noise, grab attention, and open doors with new prospects
Having a value proposition that grabs attention and communicates the value of your services is vital to your selling success. This kit is guaranteed to help you create a winning value proposition.
100% Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the tips, tools, and advice in this guide, simply return your Value Proposition Kit for a 100% refund.
Start your Free Trial Membership today, and get this (and all other how-to guides and tools) absolutely FREE.