Suppose someone asks you the question, “What do you do?”
Do you have an answer that clearly conveys the value of your services?
In this 90-minute presentation with RAIN Group Co-President John Doerr and RAIN Group Vice President Bob Croston, you’ll learn:
- 3 key ways to develop a winning value proposition
- What NOT to do when conveying your value to a prospect
- How to differentiate your value from the rest of the pack
- And much more
Having an effective value proposition is essential to any sales conversation, but it’s an area in which many professionals struggle.
During this on-demand webinar (available only to Premium Members) John Doerr and Bob Croston select audience-submitted value proposition positioning statements and break down each to determine what works well, what could be improved, and what might be missing.
- How to Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate
- If you do these three things successfully, you’ll be well on your way to winning new business. But neglect even one, and you’ll open the door for buyers to question your value.
- The 6 Building Blocks that Make a Value Proposition Great
- From targeting the appropriate prospects to proving your value to them, you’ll learn the steps required to stand out in a competitive market.
- The Buyer’s Perspective
- Want to understand how your value proposition impacts a buyer’s decisions? First, you need to approach it from their perspective.
- 6 Value Proposition Mistakes to Avoid
- Crafting a unique and compelling value proposition isn’t easy. We’ll show you where most sellers go wrong and how you can avoid these mistakes.
- How a Strong Value Proposition Will Help You Make it RAIN
- Learn how to use the RAIN Selling methodology to hold value-based conversations—allowing you to build better relationships, differentiate from your competition, and close more sales.
You’ll walk away from the presentation with a more complete understanding of how to make your value proposition a powerful tool for selling your services.
>>Available to RainToday Premium Members only. RainToday Premium Members can download the resource by logging in using the form below.
Premium Member Content
Want to see more? Become a RainToday Premium Member and gain access to this content, as well as:
- Q&A Coaching Calls: Monthly calls with sales experts on hot topics.
- Tools and Guides: Download all how-to guides, tools, and templates for free.
- Research: Access all RainToday research and benchmark reports.
- Exclusive Premium Content: Access members-only interviews and case studies.
- Special Savings: Receive 20% off online sales training from RAIN Group.