This comprehensive how-to guide includes:
- 4 mini-cases of professional services firms (accounting, consulting, law, and marketing) and how they use social media
- Analysis of seven social networking tools best suited to professional services firms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, SlideShare, blogs, and podcasts) and examples of how professional services firms use those tools
- Step-by-step instructions and tips to get you started using each of the social networking tools
- Annotated examples and screenshots of professional service firms and individual profiles that exemplify best practices
- RainToday recommendations on which social media tools you should consider—with pros and cons of each
Learn How to Build and Enhance Your Social Media Networking Skills
Blogging, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, SlideShare, podcasting. With all of the social media platforms out there, how do you decide which tools are right for you? How can you use social networking to help build, maintain, and enhance relationships with prospects and clients? Where should you begin?
Updated for 2014, RainToday’s Social Networking for Professional Services: How to Add Social Media to Your Networking Plan will help you:
- Navigate successfully through the social media landscape
- Identify which tools are right for your firm by providing you with tips and best practices from other professional services firms
>>Available to RainToday Premium Members only. RainToday Premium Members can download the resource by logging in using the form below.
Premium Member Content
Want to see more? Become a RainToday Premium Member and gain access to this content, as well as:
- Q&A Coaching Calls: Monthly calls with sales experts on hot topics.
- Tools and Guides: Download all how-to guides, tools, and templates for free.
- Research: Access all RainToday research and benchmark reports.
- Exclusive Premium Content: Access members-only interviews and case studies.
- Special Savings: Receive 20% off online sales training from RAIN Group.