These days everyone seems to have a blog. There's good reason for that, especially if people are blogging for business. When done right, blogs can help establish your authority on a subject, increase your search engine visibility, and are an essential component of any social media marketing strategy. And most important, they can help you get new clients and generate significant revenue.
Having a successful blog, however, takes work. You can't simply create a blog, put up a few posts, and be done with it. It must be an active, living thing that you add to regularly, grabs readers' attention and encourages people to interact with you. In this webinar, Chris Garrett, a professional blogger and consultant who has helped thousands of people and organizations with their blogging efforts, will show you how to create such a blog.
Specifically, you will learn:
- 10 ingredients of a successful blog
- The secret to getting more subscribers and traffic
- How to write content that grabs readers' attention and engages them
- How to use your blog to establish yourself as an authority
- How to maximize your social media activity with a blog
- 5 things you must do to optimize your blog for search engines
- How to convert readers and subscribers into paying clients
Presenter: Chris Garrett
This webinar was presented on Aug. 26, 2010
Duration: 90 minutes, including a 30-minute question and answer session
To view this recorded webinar, you must have the Flash Player on your machine. Click here for more information and to test your machine.
100% Money Back Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the content in this recorded webinar, simply contact us and we will give you a 100% refund.