In today’s economy companies are complaining of reduced client spending and heightened competition. The result: longer, drawn out sales cycles to secure new clients. And while that may be true for new client acquisition, your current clients are ready and willing to buy from you.
Your database is your most valuable asset, and managing it correctly can dramatically increase sales and profits. Yet, your clients are only as valuable as the quality of the relationship you have with them. Selling more to your clients requires changing your thinking from “client list” or “client management” to “building a relationship with my client.”
In this webinar, Colleen reveals her system for leveraging your database. Don't expect her to talk about techniques from the past that leave organizations looking and sounding like all the others. Instead, Colleen shares the six steps to building long-lasting, loyal, and profitable client relationships. You will learn:
- How to turn client success into a permanent increase in profits without sacrificing new business development
- The top reasons why clients leave and what to do about it
- How to create loyalty (and more sales) with six attention-getting tactics that get inside the client’s mind and stay there
- The worst experience you can give your client
- How to be heard above the 8,000 marketing and sales messages clients hear each day
- How to increase profits 15 times by increasing repeat sales
Presenter: Colleen Francis
This webinar was broadcast on March 25, 2010
Duration: 90 minutes, including a 30-minute question and answer session
To view this recorded webinar, you must have the Flash Player on your machine. Click here for more information and to test your machine.
100% Money Back Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the content in this recorded webinar, simply contact us and we will give you a 100% refund.