Simply asking clients for referrals isn't going to build a referral-based practice. If you want to grow your business by getting referrals to high-quality prospects, you must learn how to do the work for your clients. Make it easy for them to introduce you to your ideal prospects, and you'll have more referrals than you can handle.
Watch as Paul McCord, a leading authority on lead generation, shows you how to set up a referral process so that clients easily and willingly introduce you to new prospects. Specifically you'll learn:
- Why "asking" for referrals is unfair to your client—and to you
- How to make your clients feel comfortable giving referrals
- 2 things you can do to make it easy for your clients to give a great referral—so easy that all they have to do is say "yes"
- How to uncover who your clients know who might be a good prospect for you
- What to say so that clients introduce you to prospects instead of giving you just a name and phone number
- How to get one or more direct introductions to new prospects every year from every client in your database
Most people hate to give referrals. They don't know who we can help, they don't want us bothering their friends and associates, they're afraid we'll embarrass them, and frankly, they don't care enough to put in the effort. But if we make them feel comfortable and do the work for them, getting high-quality referrals is easy as pie.
Presenter: Paul McCord
This webinar was broadcast on July 14, 2011
Duration: 75 minutes, including a 30-minute question-and-answer session
To view this recorded webinar, you must have the Flash Player on your machine. Click here to test your machine.
100% Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the content in this recorded webinar, simply contact us and we will give you a 100% refund.