There are many business development tactics that work well for professional services: speaking, publishing, direct mail, referral programs, etc. At some point, however, every one of these tactics leads to the all important first (and possibly second and third) sales conversation.
Much business development success and failure is decided here. Even the best professionals, experts in their fields that give great client service and value, struggle with selling their services.
This RainToday.com webinar will help you learn to succeed in selling by looking at why clients don’t buy and what you can to do about it to improve your chances. John Doerr, founder of RainToday.com and president of the Wellesley Hills Group, will share with you his experience along with hard data from RainToday.com's research report, How Clients Buy: 2009.
At this webinar, you will learn:
- What buyers say are the most common and biggest-impact mistakes sellers make
- How to avoid falling into those mistakes and distinguish yourself by doing so
- How to listen for and understand your prospect's needs and determine how your services are most valuable to them
- How to create a sales presentation and proposal that concentrates on your prospect's point of view
- Where your specific selling challenges lie and tips for improving your selling skills
Register today or become a RainToday.com member and you will improve your selling skills and increase the likelihood that your prospects will become your clients.
Presenter: John Doerr
This webinar was broadcast on January 27, 2009.
Duration: 90 minutes, including a 30 minute question and answer session.
To view this recorded webinar, you must have the Flash Player on your machine. Click here for more information and to test your machine.
100% Money Back Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the content in this recorded webinar, simply contact us and we will give you a 100% refund.