Lead Generation is Heating Up
Lead generation has risen to the top of technology and professional services marketers’ priority lists as companies struggle to compete in a crowded market and gain the attention of busy buyers.
In the next 2 years 97% of companies plan to spend more or the same amount on lead generation. The competition is getting tougher, more aggressive, and more intent on winning.
How can you keep up and compete to win new deals?
Lead Generation Benchmark Report: How the Best Firms Fill the Pipeline examines the lead generation practices of professional services companies and identifies the best practices that drive superior business performance. In this benchmark report we look at:
- Why some companies succeed in lead generation and others don’t
- The 8 lead generation best practices that help the top performers stand above the rest
- How lead generation practices differ among various sizes and types of professional services firms
The fact is some companies are doing very well. They are filling their pipelines with quality leads and growing their businesses. Yet others are struggling. Why do some succeed while others languish? We’ll answer that question throughout the report—giving you the support you need to develop a solid roadmap for your lead generation success.
Top 10 questions the Lead Generation Benchmark Report will answer for you:
- What tactics are most effective in generating qualified leads for professional and technology services businesses?
- What do top-performing companies (those that experience revenue and profitability growth) do differently than the rest?
- Which offers are most effective in generating responses and getting new clients?
- How do companies staff for lead generation—who’s expected to generate leads?
- How much do your competitors spend on lead generation, sales, and marketing?
- What would your peers and competitors be doing if they had an extra $200,000 to spend on their lead generation efforts?
- How does your industry differ from others—what are the top tactics, which ones work best, and how are your challenges different from the rest?
(Special bonus appendix with industry data for Accounting, Tax, and Bookkeeping; Architecture, Engineering, and Construction; HR and OD Consulting; IT Professional Services and Consulting; Law Firms; Management Consulting; Marketing, Advertising, and PR; Training and Executive Education; Technology Solutions)
- Which offer is more likely to be effective—an introductory/consultative sales call, an ebook, a free trial, an event, or a white paper?
- Which metrics matter when it comes to measuring your lead generation activities?
- How do you decide between all of the lead generation options such as cold calling, conference speaking, publishing, seminars, direct mail, PR, referral programs, Internet marketing, and others? How do you know which will work best for you?
If you are looking to generate new leads and grow your business, this report is a must-read. It will provide you with the information you need to develop a roadmap for lead generation success.
100% Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with our data, analysis, and charts, simply return the Lead Generation Benchmark Report for a 100% refund.
So why wait? Get your copy of Lead Generation Benchmark Report today. Instantly download your printable PDF, or order a printed copy that will ship within 24 hours.
The research is based on an online survey conducted in 2010 and analyzed by RainToday.com and ITSMA. Data analyzed by annual revenue (less than $1 million, $1 million-$99.9 million, $100 million-$999.9 million, $1 billion or more), industry, and company performance (below average performers, average performers, high performers).